2016 was great for gadgest. we met with great phones in 2016 such as Google pixel, Samsung galaxy S8, iPhone 8 and many more…. now it’s time for 2017. We hope 2017 to be much more exciting for tech lovers as Upcoming phones may be the boom.
So here is the list of 5 Most Awaited phones of 2017
1. Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
Apple will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the original iPhone and word is around that Apple is saving the best for the occasion. While the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus were great phone but it did leave many fans wanting more. Apple is expected to bring in a super phone in 2017 with wireless charging, face recognition and the highly rumoured glass body.
- iPhone 8 will probably be launched in September 2017
- iPhone 8 camera may offer 3D photography
- iPhone 8 may have an iris scanner
- iPhone 8 will probably have wireless charging
- iPhone 8 will not have a Home button
- iPhone 8 may debut a new haptic feedback system
- iPhone 8 may have an all-glass body
2. Samsung galaxy S8
It has been a tough year for Samsung, it started with rave reviews for the last big phone but soon the Galaxy Note 7 started catching fire. Galaxy S8 will have to make a comeback that can hopefully help people forget the fiery episode soon. Samsung has huge plans for the next flagship and much like Apple and Google, it is expected that Samsung too with Galaxy S8 will have an Artificial Intelligence-powered virtual assistant
- The smartphone is expected to arrive in April
- Samsung Galaxy S8 to sport a Continuum-like feature
- It will enable usage of smartphone on a desktop
- S-Pen stylus likely for larger Galaxy S8 variant
- Galaxy S8 tipped to sport capacitive keys
3. Google Pixel 2
The ‘Made by Google’ Pixel phones were a major news in the smartphone world. For many it was the best Android phone of 2016 . Pixel was also the first phone integrated with Google’s AI powered Assistant. With Google entering the hardware market much later it is expected that the company will try to give tough competition to it counterparts like Apple and Samsung.
- Google Pixel 2 will probably be launched in October 2017
4. Nokia Android Phones
We have been hoping for a big Nokia comeback for the longest time and we hope 2017 is the year as Nokia may bring in its Android phones for the first time to the world. It was Android’s entry in the world that ended Nokia’s rule at one point . Nokia may launch multiple smartphones in February this year at the Mobile World Congress.
- Nokia will probably be launched in March 2017
- New models will have display sizes starting from 5 inches
- First set of Nokia-branded devices to be unveiled at MWC 2017
5. One plus 4
We wonder what OnePlus 4 will be like as OnePlus just launched the OnePlus3T and it was a stunner . By boosting the battery, storage and camera within six months of its very well received flagship phone OnePlus 3 , OnePlus has only raised our expectation from the company’s next flagship. We can expect the OnePlus 4 to look different from its predecessors with a ceramic body and of course a jump in the specs including dual camera, RAM jump and even a 4K display.
- OnePlus 4 is expected to be released by the middle of 2017
- The screen size is not expected to change and be 5.5 inches
- come along with a 4k display
- phone will be integrated with an 8GB RAM
- phone will vary with different variants including 32/64/128 GB
- The primary camera of the phone is expected to be around 24MP
- secondary camera to be 8MP